Sick of being with clutter and struggling to get organized? Join us in July for 31 Days to an Organized Home! We'll be sharing tips and that have worked for us all month long. We will be focusing on a different area every day of the month! Learn to declutter quickly, find storage methods that really work, and create a plan to get your house under control!
During the month of July, Midwest Modern Momma will be sharing ways to have an organized home so you can start the new homeschool year on the right foot! These tips are really useful for homeschool moms (and dads!) but anyone can benefit, even if you don't have children!
For homeschool parents, make sure to follow along – we are collaborating with 30 homeschool bloggers to being you 31 Days of Tips for the Homeschool Mom. Each blogger is working on their own series. I'm really looking forward to reading all of them, especially Quick Recipes for the Homeschooling Family, Free Afternoon Activities, and Homeschooling with Minecraft!
31 Days to an Organized Home
- Reboot your Thinking for an Organized Home & Life
- Decluttering in 15 Minutes a Day!
- Organizing Your Day to Save Time, Money, and Sanity!
- Organizing Your Kitchen
- How to have an Organized Fridge
- Organizing Your Pantry
- Organizing Your Kitchen Utensils
- Organizing Your Spice Cabinet
- How to Have an Organized Bathroom
- Makeup and Beauty Product Organization Tips
- How to Organize Your Laundry in 5 Steps
- Organizing Your Linen Closet
- An Organized Bedroom Makes Mornings a Breeze!
- 7 Steps to an Organized Closet
- How to Have a Clutter-free Kids Bedroom
- How to Have an Organized Toy Room
- Organizing Your Media Center/Room
- Homeschooling Space Organization Ideas
- Keeping Your Homeschool Papers Under Control
- 7 Simple Homeschool Organizing Tips
- Organizing Your Craft Room
- Getting Organized with a Command Center
- Organizing Your Desk
- How to Organize your Garage
- Organizing Your Camping Supplies
- Organizing Your Final Affairs
- How to Organize Your Recipe Collection
- Organizing Your Computer
- Organizing Your Medicine Cabinet
- Organizing Your Preps/Stockpile
- Organizing Your Finances
For more ideas on how to get an organized home, check out my Storage & Organization Pinterest board!
Doing a little at a time doesn't work for you? I've been reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and think it would work well for people that want to tackle everything at once. My husband is one of those Do-It-All-Now people and probably wishes I had found that book during the first 5 years of our marriage!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.