One of my favorite things about this banana cream pie recipe is how easy it is to throw together. I always have a couple ready-made graham cracker crusts, cream cheese, vanilla pudding, and (unless the kids went crazy) bananas.
Prefer to make your own graham cracker crust? It's pretty easy – just pulse one package in the food processors until its finely ground. Mix in 5 Tbsp melted butter & ¼ cup sugar and press into your pie pan. Bake for 5-7 minutes at 350°. Once you have a prepared (and cooled) pie crust, slice one banana and place in a single layer on top of the crust.
Mix the cream cheese, pudding mix, and milk until thickened. Pour over the bananas. Chill until well set, approximately 2-3 hours. Before serving, slice another banana & place on top. Cover with whipped cream!
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 - 3 ¼ oz instant vanilla pudding
- Slice up one banana and place on prepared crust.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, milk, and pudding until smooth and thickened. Pour over crust.
- Chill for 2-3 hours. Immediately before serving, slice up remaining banana, arrange on top, and pipe some whipped cream onto top of pie.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.