Saving money is a huge topic of conversation. This list of 25 Frugal Bloggers to Follow if You Want to Save Money is going to help you keep focused this year. As we have been in the blogging world for a few years now, we know the best sites out there to help you stay on track!
Getting Started Saving Money
Everyone wants to save money and become financially stable, but knowing where to start isn't always easy. I always recommend starting with the dreaded budget. That's why I recommend starting with our post about How to Create a Budget. If you don't have one, you really need to get one set up & start telling your money what to do instead of wondering where it all went!
Next, you need an emergency fund, so you don't rely on credit cards or have to take out a personal loan when the water heater decides it's tired or the car decides it's a good time to start making funny sounds. In order to build your emergency fund, you may need to cut back on expenses a little. We have some great tips for Easy Ways to Build an Emergency Fund to get you started.
25 Frugal Bloggers to Follow If You Want to Save Money
- MyLitter: If you love Kroger, Tiffany always finds some amazing deals and is the place to stalk for the Kroger Mega Event! She covers a lot of stores so even if you don't have a Kroger, make sure to check her out.
- I Heart the Mart: Paul covers everything Walmart and more! Changes to their coupon policy, Black Friday, where to find it cheaper than Walmart & anything else you could think of when it comes to money saving deals! His under a $1 list is a must check out!
- Money Saving Mom: Crystal covers it all! Follow her for the best deals online & in many stores.
- Totally Target: Love Target but get hypnotized into spending way too much there? Follow Totally Target for the best deals!
- I Heart Publix: I've never seen a Publix, but they are known for really great prices. Michelle finds the best deals there to help you stretch your grocery budget a bit further.
- Midget Momma: She finds some of the best freebies. Her free and cheap movie lists are always amazing!
- Premeditated Leftovers: Alea's full of great money saving tips, but my favorite is 101 Ways to Save $1 a day.
- Hip2Save: Hip2Save covers a wide range of brick & mortar and online stores, bringing you great deals on just about everything under the sun! She also shares a lot of freebies you won't find anywhere else.
- Passion for Savings: Heather has a stockpile price list you can print off or search to make sure you are getting the best price, everything coupon related, and even has an app so you never miss a great deal!
- Freebies 2 Deals: They share all kinds of great options for helping you save money, and of course, find the best freebies on the internet and in stores using coupons. a
- A Mitten Full of Savings: Tatanisha focuses on Michigan specific deals, but more so, she has a great list of Meijer specific deals. Meijer grocery stores are popular in Michigan and surrounding states, so this is a great place to look for more information.
- The Busy Budgeter: Everyone is different and what works for one person might not work for someone else. Rosemarie understands that and shares so many different ways of doing things that you are sure to find a budgeting style that works for you!
- $5 Dinners: Erin focuses on giving you the best meal plans for your family that fit into a super low budget. Her menu plans and great tips for saving money on groceries are a life saver!
- Living on a Dime: With great frugal recipes and homemaking tips, this is a perfect place to go for learning how to make those dollars stretch as fall as possible.
- Passionate Penny Pincher: With so many amazing frugal recipes, and multiple 25 Days Series to help you focus on specific areas of finances, this is a great resource.
- The Frugal Girl: For an all-around frugal living blog, The Frugal Girl is a great place to visit. You'll find savings and budget tips, recipes, and DIY.
- The Minimalist Mom: A minimalist lifestyle is a great way to stay frugal while also reducing waste in the world around us. The Minimalist Mom is a great place for quiet contemplation and motivation to do better for the world around you.
- Thrifty Frugal Mom: There are tons of resources on this site, but I recommend starting with the 25 Easy Ways to Save Money. It's a great resource full of useful tips.
- One Hundred Dollars a Month: Amazing savings tips can be found on this site, but I personally love the 13 Expenses You Can Remove from Your Budget Pronto. This is a great way to really streamline your expenses.
- The Penny Hoarder: If you are looking for truly functional ways to add money to your budget, then her 12 Ways to Save Money and Add $5k to Your Bank Account this Year is a perfect read.
- Frugal Living Mom: For every frugal need you have, this is a wonderful place to visit and learn. I love her post covering Easy Steps to Lowering Your Water Heating Bill By up to 55%.
- The Frugal Free Gal: Start with 10 Ways to Save at the Grocery Store, and work your way through all of the best tips and deals on this site. From new deals today, to basic frugal living tips, this is a great resource.
- The Frugal Navy Wife: If you are looking for great tips for saving money on a wedding, her Frugal Wedding Tips are ideal for you. Along with these, she shares recipes, travel tips, and even homeschooling tips.
- I Save A 2 Z: I love her Uses for Orange Peels as a great way to reduce waste and save money. She also has tons of great recipes, savings tips, and ways to make money from home!
- Savings Lifestyle: The post on Evaluating Finances is well worth a visit to this site, but there is much more. Make sure to take a look at all of her budget ideas and bookmark the ones that work for you.
Finding the best frugal bloggers out there to help you save money is easy when you check out our list. We love helping you find ways to save money and stick to your budget, and these are some of our go-to resources. We know that these are sure to help you stick to that budget this year with no worries.
More Frugal Tips:
- 10 Frugal Date Nights Under $20
- 10 Tips for Frugal Fun for Boys
- 10 Frugal Homeschooling Storage Solutions
- Frugal Homemade Cleaners
- 50+ Foods You Need to Stop Buying Now
Subscribe to snag your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to grab your FREE Monthly Bill Tracker Printable and receive our newsletter full of ways to manage your finances and save money!