Making a homemade lip scrub is one of my favorite ways to easily pamper myself. This cherry vanilla homemade lip scrub is a great and easy-to-make beauty product I can whip up in no time and use anytime to make myself feel a bit better. It is an ideal gift to make inexpensively, and one everyone will love!
Cherry Vanilla Homemade Lip Scrub
Don't you love having something special that is just yours that makes you feel a bit more feminine and pampered? I love making things like this homemade lip scrub to have on hand for a few minutes of pampering.
I can use this to help soften my lips during dry winter months or for a bit of added moisture at any time. The simple cherry vanilla flavor is one of my favorite combinations that smells and tastes amazing!
This recipe for homemade lip scrub is simple enough you could easily include it in a girl's spa day. It takes just a few minutes to prepare and is ideal for letting girls and teens make as one of their first homemade beauty products. Just grab the ingredients and a few of these small jars that are the perfect size for gifting or carrying in your purse.
Directions for making homemade lip scrub
1. Add the granulated sugar and almond oil to a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Add the cherry flavoring, vanilla extract, and Vitamin E oil. Stir until well incorporated.
3. Transfer to an airtight container(s) and store for up to 3 months.
If you are keeping this for yourself, you can store it in any airtight container in your bathroom. If you are gifting, divide into the jars you will be using and seal. You may even consider creating a label to add to the top for gifting.
Directions for use
1. Wet lips with warm water.
2. Apply the cherry vanilla homemade lip scrub to lips and gently massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
3. The granulated sugar will exfoliate any dead or dry skin while the almond oil moisturizes.
4. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
5. Apply your favorite lip balm.
I love using a great homemade lip scrub to make my lips nice and soft. The fact that I can make this in just a few minutes makes it even better. Since it is so inexpensive to make, I tend to make a double batch every time I create this and give some to my sisters and friends. It's a small gift that doesn't cost very much, but can let someone know you are thinking of them.
You can easily make this homemade lip scrub along with our favorite vanilla homemade lip balm to gift along with a card for a friend having a tough time. These little inexpensive homemade gifts save you a ton of money around the holidays but also add that personal touch that makes us feel special.