I love making oatmeal in the crockpot, but I occasionally forget to set it up. Now, I can use my rice cooker to make it while I start laundry & unload the dishwasher! I'm loving all the rice cooker recipes I'm finding. What is your favorite thing to throw in yours?
- 2/3 cup steel cut oats
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk (We use Very Vanilla by Silk)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fruit (apples, dates, raisins, or blueberries)
- Place all ingredients in cooker, except fruit
- Stir to combine
- Sprinkle fruit on top
- Close the cover
- Set on Porridge cycle (25 minutes if no porridge cycle)
Modified from Food.com
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.