I love when I can take only a few minutes setting up dinner, and can throw it in the crock pot to do all the work. Being able to come home to a home cooked meal, without having to put in all the effort, is a luxury that I am happy to indulge.
- 1 medium sized eggplant (peeled and cubed)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced thin)
- 1 medium red or green pepper (diced)
- 1 large white onion (sliced thin)
- 1 10 ounce can tomato soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces uncooked (Penne pasta)
- Mix all ingredients, except pasta, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5 1/2 to 6 hours. (On high cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve vegetables over hot pasta.