Do you have a party coming up for the 4th of July? Maybe you just want to show your American pride by displaying some patriotic decor? Either way you go – we have you covered. There's nothing better than celebrating the independence of our country – and why shouldn't we decorate to help wave the red, white, and blue? We've put together 10 decorations that you simply must have for your next get together or just to make in time for the 4th. From tie-dye pillows (that would be perfect to showcase outside on lawn chairs), to illuminated mason jar lanterns, to festive signs and wreaths, you're sure to make a statement.
So pull out a pen and paper and sift through the list below to find the ideas that you'll want to create. Jot down what you need and the steps and get to crafting! We've included lots of fun ideas to whip up just in time for those fireworks! We hope you have a lovely celebration with your friends and family – and if you happen to whip up one of the creations below please come back and tell us how you liked it!
- DIY Patriotic Shutters / Hoosier Homemade
- Patriotic Driftwood Wreath / DIY Network
- Land that I love signs / Poppies at Play
- DIY Star Streamer Garland / DIY Studio
- USA Letters / Better Homes and Gardens
- Starlight Luminaries Mason Jars / I love to Create.com
- Star Topiaries / Simply Designing with Ashley
- Tye Dye Patriotic Pillow / The 36th Avenue
- Stars and Stripes Sign / Craftaholics Anonymous
- DIY Daisy Vase / All You