August 3rd is National Watermelon Day! Watermelon is one of our favorite summer treats. Here are 26 mouthwatering watermelon recipes to try out!
Watermelon should be considered a superfood. It has practically no fat, is full of electrolytes (so it's great for rehydrating your body on a hot day), has more lycopene than a tomato, is high in antioxidants & Vitamin A, and it tastes amazing! Until recently, I only ate watermelon plain or cut up with other fruit in a basic fruit salad. Boring, right?!? Then I started seeing all these delicious watermelon recipes on Pinterest I just HAD to try! Here are 26 of my favorites so far!
26 Watermelon Recipes
- Watermelon Popsiscles from Slick Housewives
- Watermelon Feta Guacamole from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Watermelon Gazpacho from I Save A to Z
- Lemonade with Watermelon Ice Cubes from ChicaCircle
- Watermelon Cucumber Water from Stockpiling Moms
- Fresh Watermelon Salsa from Cincy Shopper
- Strawberry Watermelon Cooler from Blommi
- Watermelon-Berry Salad with Honey Lime Dressing from Premeditated Leftovers
- Watermelon Blackberry and Mint Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Chilled Watermelon Soup from Domestic Mommyhood
- Grilled Watermelon from Mama Likes to Cook
- Watermelon Agua Fesca Float from Cincy Shopper
- Asian Watermelon Salad from Feeding Big
- Vegan Watermelon Milkshakes from Blommi
- Watermelon Smoothies from Stockpiling Moms
- Watermelon Feta Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Cucumber, Watermelon, & Mint Infused Water from She Saved
- No Bake Watermelon Cake from I Save A to Z
- Watermelon Margarita from Beauty and Bedlam
- Watermelon Sorbet from Cincy Shopper
- Balsamic Watermelon Salad Dressing from Mom's Test Kitchen
- Watermelon Feta Appetizer Bites with Basil Syrup from Blommi
- Watermelon Cupcakes from Premeditated Leftovers
- Watermelon Spritzers from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Kiwi Watermelon Popsicles from Mom Endeavors
- Watermelon Lemon-Limeade from Uncommon Designs
What is your favorite watermelon recipe?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.