Are you hosting a get together for the 4th of July? Maybe you just want to make a special dessert to help celebrate with your family? Well, if you're having a small or large gathering – we've got you covered as far as desserts go! We've put together a list of 10 awesome treats that will cure even the strongest sweet tooth.
We have recipes for cakes, candy apples, cupcakes, trifles, and even pops – we've pretty much got everything you could ever want all in one list. You've still got plenty of time before the 4th to put together an ingredient list and hit the stores! So grab a pad of paper and a pencil and get to jotting down your favorite ideas or simply just print out the recipe page. Everyone is sure to love whatever you choose! And remember if you happen to make one of these – please come back and let us know how they turned out!
We hope your 4th of July is all fireworks!! Enjoy!
10 Perfectly Patriotic Desserts:
- Red, White, and Blue Candy Apples / Tidy Mom
- Patriotic Snow Cone Cupcakes / Bakerella
- Patriotic Oreo Pops / Makoodle
- Fireworks Cake / Bird on a Cake
- Patriotic Trifle / Taste of Home
- Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes / Skip to my Lou
- 4th of July Cake Pops / My Juice Cup
- Flag Cupcakes / The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Patriotic Cheesecake / Hungry Happenings
- Star-Spangled Banner Treats / Snack Picks
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.