This is a sponsored post with the Niche Parent Network & Conference. All opinions are my own.
Winter is over (I'm ignoring the fluffy white stuff I saw tonight) and I'm ready to ditch that extra winter weight…and a few more pounds too! Losing weight during the winter is so hard, because it's too cold here in Iowa to drag the kids out for a walk. In the spring, there are just so many more ways to get moving without feeling like I'm working out and torturing myself. Put your body in bloom with these easy Spring Weight Loss Ideas!
Weight Loss Ideas
- Go for a daily walk
- Get a pedometer and see how active you really are
- Join a 24-hour gym (or one with daycare if you have kids)
- Find an exercise partner
- Join MyFitnessPal and hold yourself accountable for what you eat and your activity level
- Use the Wii, Xbox, or Playstation's exercise games to workout and have fun
- Take dance breaks while spring cleaning
- Check out the great workout videos on YouTube
- Join a weight loss program
- Ditch the soda
- Go on a juice fast for 5 days
- Trade in a prepackaged snack for a piece of fruit or veggie sticks
- Eat a healthy breakfast with a good source of protein and healthy carbs
- Drink a LOT of water (Divide your weight in half and that is how many ounces you should aim for)
- Try a new healthy recipe every week
You can also check out our sponsor for more great weight loss tips!
What is your favorite way to ditch the winter weight?
Hola! I’ve been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the
courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!