Welcome back to Paleo Breakfast Meal Plan Monday! We're sharing our breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the week!
We've made it through a couple weeks back on Paleo and it really is somuch easier than AutoImmune Paleo when it comes to planning. The hardest part is actually when I'm sharing non-paleo recipes on Facebook & Pinterest and when I'm posting some of the recipes I hadn't shared with you yet (so watch for a bunch of gluten and sugar filled recipes over the next couple weeks) but I'm working on gluten-free adaptations of my favorite recipes! Here's our Paleo Meal Plan for this week!
Paleo Breakfast Recipes:
- Eggs baked in bell pepper rings from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Egg Sliders with Sweet Potato “Buns” from Will Crossfit for Food
- Lemon Raspberry Pancakes from PaleOMG
- Acorn Squash with Cranberry Sausage Stuffing from Nibbles and Noshes
- Plantain Avocado Breakfast Bake from The Healthy Foodie
- Tex-Mex Paleo Casserole from Popular Paleo
- Skillet Sweet Potatoes with Eggs from Edible Perspective
Paleo Lunch Recipes:
- Coconut Chicken Nuggets with Paleo BBQ Sauce from Multiply Delicious (these are one of the boys' favorite lunch items)
- Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Sliders from Lauren's Latest
- Mini Paleo Pizzas with kale salad from Big Red Kitchen
- Chinese Chicken Salad from Linda Wagner
- Tomato Avocado Sliders from The Iron You
- Cajun Shrimp Salad from Lexi's Clean Kitchen
- Chicken Fajitas from Diary of a SAHM
Paleo Snack Ideas:
- Apple slices with nut butter
- Hardboiled eggs & cherry tomatoes
- Bacon-wrapped dates
- Fruit Smoothies
- Nuts & berries with coconut milk
- Sea Salt Almond Crisps from Bob Viviant
- Larabars (for after homeschool group on Friday)
Want to see our dinner & dessert plan for the week? Check out my dinner & dessert paleo meal plan!
I really love Paleo recipes. They’re the best.