I love easy recipes, especially ones the boys can do themselves like these Halloween donuts! You can experiment with different faces and colors.
- Plain Mini Donuts
- Green Melting Chocolate
- Black Sparkle Gel
- Candy Eyes
- Black Sprinkles
- Brown M&M’s
- Popsicle Sticks
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl melt your chocolate in 20 second burst, stirring in between each burst.
- Dip your mini donut into your melting chocolate giving a swirl to ensure it is coated well.
- Fill a shallow bowl with black sprinkles.
- While the chocolate is still warm, dip the top of your donut into the black sprinkles and add your candy eyes and brown M&M.
- Place in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to set.
Tried this recipe?Mention @mwmodernmomma or tag #MWModernMommaRecipes