I was a little skeptical about how my children would feel about Bare Fruit, but I needn't have worried. The bag was grabbed so fast that I was only able to get the one picture. The snacks are good for you and they taste great. Dried fruit is an easy way to get your daily fruit servings while on the go, which is a big deal with 4 active boys. I think this is the quietest that my boys have been in a long time, so I had to check on them. They were just sitting there enjoying the dried apples, with no complaints. They even shared it without me having to say anything to them. The dried apples were light and crisp. They also had plenty of apple flavor with a dash of cinnamon.
- Made with organic cinnamon
- Grown in Washington state
- 100% organic and kosher
- Gluten and Fat free
- No added sugar, preservatives or additives
- Come in 14 oz, 2.2 oz and 0.64 oz sizes
BBQ Chicken Salad
- Mixed lettuce greens
- Red onion, diced
- Tomatoes, quartered
- Bare Fruit apple chips
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Sliced chicken, coated in BBQ sauce (hot or cold but cold is fabulous)
- Italian dressing (optional)
- Spread lettuce over a plate & then evenly spread red onion over the lettuce.
- Add the tomatoes to the sides of the plate, BBQ chicken in the middle and then cheese on the sides.
- Top with the Bare Fruit apple chips
- Add an optional splash of Italian dressing
I was provided with one bag of Cinnamon Apple Chips in exchange for my honest review. All opinions and thoughts are my own and those of my children based off my observation of how quickly they scarfed down the bag.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.