As the weather turns cooler, I start thinking of ways to warm the house without having to kick on the heat for a day or two. One of my favorite ways to do so is to bake cookies and my boys love it too. We get to spend time together in the kitchen and have a delicious snack when we are done!
We love baking cookies, especially my oldest since cooking means getting out of math lessons once a week! I love it because they ask so many questions and I learn by looking up the ones I don't know the answer to (like the difference between baking soda & baking powder). Over the next few weeks, we'll go on a cookie baking spree, trying out new cookies before we start our actual holiday baking. Here are 25 of the cookie recipes that made our list!
25 Fall Cookie Recipes
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies w/ White Chocolate & Nutella
- Reese's Cookie Cupcakes
- Espresso Shortbread Cookies
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- 60 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookies
- JELL-O Sugar Cookies
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Soft Rhubarb Cookies
- Grandma's Gingersnap Cookies
- Panera Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Molasses Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookies
- Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
- Strawberry Banana Pudding Cookies
- Cherry Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Caramel Cookies
- Eggnog Sugar Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
What's your favorite fall cookie recipe?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.