Midwest Modern Momma
Flour Thyme Turmeric Garlic Chicken breast Butter
Carrots Celery Corn Onion Broth Apple Cider
Gluten-free all-purpose flour Parsley Baking powder Salt Butter Milk
1. Combine flour, thyme, turmeric, and ground pepper in a bowl. 2. Dredge Chicken breast in herbed flour.
3. Melt butter in a pan and brown chicken. 4. Place chicken in the bottom of your crockpot.
5. Add carrots, celery, corn, onion, and garlic. 6. Pour in chicken broth and apple cider.
7. Cook on low for 6 hours. 8. Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker, shred, and then return to cooker.
9. Combine flour, chopped parsley, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. 10. Add milk, stirring until just moist.
11. Spoon by heaping spoonfuls into broth mixture. 12. Tilt lid to vent & cook on HIGH 30 minutes or until dumplings are done.