Spring Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- 2–1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Nestle Spring semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the extracts and stir.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking soda and mix to combine. Beat in the eggs until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto your prepared pans.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to completely cool.