Following a Paleo Diet doesn't have to be hard. If your family loves to eat fish, then these 50 Paleo Salmon Recipes are going to be ideal for giving you menu ideas. This fish is full of omega-3 and a great easy option that cooks fast.
50 Paleo Salmon Recipes
We love grilling, baking, and broiling fish for dinner. Salmon is a perfect option since it is so easy to cook. It is also a perfect fish for those who like a lot of variety. Salmon pairs well with a ton of flavor combinations and sides that are ideal for your Paleo diet.
One of my top recommendations for when you bake salmon from any of these Paleo salmon recipes is to use a great quality stoneware dish. I love this rectangular stoneware casserole dish because it is perfect for so many recipes and super durable. Using stoneware just works amazingly for this hearty fish.
- Ginger Baked Salmon from Autoimmune Paleo
- Salmon with Nectarine & Cucumber Salsa from Autoimmune Paleo
- Lemon Rosemary Salmon from Balanced Bites
- Mustard Crusted Salmon from Cook Eat Paleo
- Baked Honey Salmon Foils from Damn Delicious
- Chilean Salmon with Avocado Cream Sauce from Domestic Fits
- Ginger-Garlic Salmon from Eat Heal Thrive
- Make Ahead Paleo Salmon Cakes from Empowered Sustenance
- Scandinavian Salmon Rub from Empowered Sustenance
- Pan Seared Salmon with Mango & Avocado Salsa Nom Nom Paleo
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon Nom Nom Paleo
- Baked Salmon with Lemon & Thyme from Paleo Grubs
- Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon with Bacon from Paleo Leap
- Rosemary Salmon from Paleo Magazine
- Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce from Paleo Spirit – This Salmon recipe looks divine, plus it's AIP approved!
- Smoked Salmon Stack from Peachy Palate – This makes a delicious, nutritious, and visually appealing breakfast!
- Grilled Cajun Salmon from Peachy Palate
- Deconstructed Stuffed Salmon from The Healthy Foodie
- Paleo Salmon Terrine from The Healthy Foodie
- Dijon Mustard Glazed Salmon from The Paleo Diet
- Poached Salmon with Coconut Cream Reduction from The Urban Poser
- Asian Salmon with Honey Glaze from The Ultimate Paleo Guide
- Paleo Salmon Cakes from The Everyday Maven
- Tea Smoked Five Spice Salmon from Feasting at Home – This sounds a lot more complicated than it is and is definitely worth trying!
- Salmon Kabobs from Food Fanatic
- Spicy Salmon & Veggie Frittata from Grassfed Girl
- Dill & Citrus Salmon from Joe's Healthy Meals
- Lemon Herb Garlic Salmon from My Natural Family
- Lemon Pepper Salmon from Original Eating
- Maple Salmon Fillets from Paleomazing Soy sauce isn't actually Paleo, but you can do the same thing with coconut aminos.
- Almond Crusted Salmon from Paleo Plan
- Salmon with Coconut Cream Sauce from Paleo Plan
- Blueberry Mint Balsamic Salmon from Primal Palate
- Rosemary Salmon with Orange Zest from Primal Palate
- Tart Cherry Glazed Salmon from Running to the Kitchen – Salmon is chock-full of health benefits and so is the tart cherry in this one. This is a great way to help naturally boost your melatonin levels in the evening and the kids will love how sweet it is!
- Baked Strawberry Lemon Salmon from Spoonful of Flavor
- Orange Mustard Glazed Salmon from Tastes Lovely – Only 4 ingredients and it's Paleo. A must try for anyone trying to eat healthily!
- Grilled Salmon with Orange & Thyme from Tea Biscuit
- Horseradish Honey Mustard & Pecan Encrusted Salmon from The Primal Desire
- Lemon & Dill Grilled Salmon from The Primal Desire
- Salmon Wasabi Burgers from Elana's Pantry
- Salmon with Mushrooms and Red Pepper Sauce from Elana's Pantry
- Salmon with Anchovy Tapenade from Elana's Pantry
- Salmon Cakes with Homemade Ginger Mayo from Sarah Fragoso
- Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon from The Little Honeybee
- Smoked Salmon Egg Bake from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Smoked Salmon & Veggie Scramble from Against All Grain
- Maple Glazed Salmon from Jane's Healthy Kitchen
- Teriyaki Salmon from Deliciously Organic
- Salmon Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Rice from Sweet C Designs
As you can see, there are tons of delicious and easy to make Paleo salmon recipes to add to your upcoming menu plan. We love using salmon in our regular meal routine, and we know the health benefits will make it a favorite of yours. If you are still looking for Paleo recipe ideas, check out our list of the best Paleo meals cookbooks!
More Paleo Recipes: