This delicious recipe for White Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti is a great way to satisfy those cravings for fall recipes.
I love pumpkin and always look forward to fall for all the fresh pumpkin recipes. Once pumpkin season is over, I have to settle for canned pumpkin (although I'm canning my own this year). This white chocolate pumpkin biscotti recipe works great with canned or homemade pumpkin puree and is a household favorite year round.
Biscotti really is one of my favorite treats because it goes so well with coffee (you can tell I have a
major minor coffee addiction by my coffee bean bark or coffee facial scrub recipes)! I used to buy a lot of biscotti because I was intimidated by the idea of making it, but it is so much easier than you would think! This is my go-to pumpkin biscotti recipe, but I also have a favorite caramel biscotti recipe.
For more pumpkin recipes, don't forget to check out our fall recipes & crafts section!Print
White Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti
- Category: Biscotti
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. of salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips for drizzling
- Preheat oven to °350
- In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whisk your eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, and vanilla on mediumspeed for 2-3 minutes, letting mixture thicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix flour mixture into wet ingredients just until combined.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour your hands well and smooth the dough into a long football shape about 2” inches thick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, its ready when edges just begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and slice log into slices ½ to ¼ inch thick with a serrated knife.
- Turn oven down to 325°
- Place cookies cut side up back onto parchment lined tray in a single layer.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, flipping cookies over after 10.
- Allow biscotti to cool and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- To melt chocolate: microwave chocolate for 15 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth.
- To keep mess to a minimum leave biscotti on parchment lined tray, dip fork or tip of spoon into chocolate and wave back and forth over the top of biscotti to drizzle.
- Keep sealed in an air tight container for a month.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.