St. Patrick’s Day is a great time to study Ireland, learn all about colors, and do all sorts of fun learning activities. Here are a few free printables and fun activities we found. I can’t wait to put together our sensory bins!
- 3 Wishes from a Leprechaun – writing prompts (PreK – 5)
- Shamrock Shakers – discovery bottles (PreK)
- Symbols of St. Patrick’s Day – printables (PreK – 2)
- Activity table – sensory (PreK-1)
- St Pattys Day Horray – sight words (PreK – 1)
- Lucky Clover – math center (not listed)
- If I were a Leprechaun – penmanship & language (K-1)
- Making Green – art (PreK+)
- St. Paddy’s Counting Chart – math (PreK-K)
- Green Jello – sensory (PreK+)
- St Paddy’s Shamrocks – art (PreK+)
- Sensory Bin – sensory (PreK+)
- Shamrock Clock – math (3-8)
- Skittles Graph – math (K-4)
- Mini Pack – various (PreK -2)
Need some recipe ideas? Check out all the delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipes we found!
What are your favorite St. Paddy’s Day Homeschool Activities?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.