Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Cook Time: 360 minutes
- Total Time: 360 minutes
- Yield: 4 -5 1x
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Stroganoff
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless, and cubed)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 ~.7 oz package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of mixed vegetables
- Set your cooker to the low setting and toss the chicken, butter/margarine, and dry dressing packet;
- Mix until the chicken is well coated.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add the cream cheese, mixed vegetables and can of soup and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.