I love when I can take only a few minutes setting up dinner, and can throw it in the crock pot to do all the work. Being able to come home to a home cooked meal, without having to put in all the effort, is a luxury that I am happy to indulge.
- 1 medium sized eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 medium red or green pepper, diced
- 1 large white onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces uncooked, Penne pasta
- Mix all ingredients, except pasta, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5½ to 6 hours. (On high cook for 2½ to 3 hours.)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve vegetables over hot pasta.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.