Welcome to my favorite season of the year: Fall! I love all the gorgeous colors, crisp weather, roasting marshmallows over a fire, and delicious recipes. Plus, there is so much to do! Apple orchards, picking your pumpkins, decorating, nature walks (without melting), and so much more! If you love Fall as much as I do, you’ll love the crisp weather posts I’ve put together for you!
Fall brings cooler weather, so pull out the hoodies and sweaters & curl up in front of the fireplace with a hot cup of tea. Wake up to a warm breakfast in the slow cooker and finish off the day with a hot bowl of soup. Spend the weekend exploring the changes in nature while a hike or a trip to an orchard. Rake up some leaves and let the kiddos (and pets) have fun in the piles for the chance to get some great candid photographs.
With the changing seasons, this is a great time for homeschool lessons focusing on harvesting, why the seasons change, leaf & nut identification, and fall wouldn’t be complete without an apple unit study! Build a cornucopia and have the kids fill it with their favorite things that represent fall to them.
Don’t forget to check back as I add more fall recipes, crafts and activities!
- Crockpot Pork Roast with Apple Cider Gravy
- Bacon Sweet Potato Casserole with Pineapple
- Applesauce Sundaes
- Caramel Apple Biscotti
- Super Easy Pumpkin Bar Recipe
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti
- Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Blueberry Vanilla Overnight Oatmeal
- Super Simple Chicken Pot Pie
- Budget Baked Potato Chowder
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Fall Recipes
- Fall Food Favorites
- 25+ Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- 21 Perfect Pumpkin Drinks (non-alcoholic) – Coming Soon!
- 15 Fall Apple Recipes
- 25 Fall Cookie Recipes
- Over 30 Delicious Squash Recipes
Fall Crafts & Activities
- 8 Frugal Fall Activities
- Fall Activities for Kids
- More Fun Fall Activities for Kids
- Fall Bucket List
For more fall recipes, crafts, and fun activities, check out my Fall Pinterest board!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.