I'm not a big drinker, but when I decide to have a drink or two it has to taste great. I don't want anything that's going to burn my throat raw or anything gross like beer & olives (my husband's favorite). Sangria or an Incredible Hulk are my go-to choices, but I wanted to try something a little out of my comfort zone for the holiday season. Enter the Chocolate Martini! Of course I'm not going to turn down anything with chocolate in it, so I had to give this one a shot!
- 1½ shots Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1½ shots Creme De Cacao
- ½ shot Vodka
- 2½ shots Half And Half
- Dust chilled martini glass with cocoa powder or pre-dip the glass in chocolate syrup.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail mixer and shake well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings on top or use a Hershey's Kiss for a garnish.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.