I love quick & easy recipes, like these Autumn Candy Coated Pretzels! Within 15 minutes you have a fun & delicious Thanksgiving treat that looks great.
One of the best things about this recipe is it only calls for 3 ingredients: Pretzel rods, candy melts, and candy pearls/sprinkles!
Put the candy melts into a microwave safe dish & heat for 30 seconds, stir, repeating until melted. Let them cool for 2-3 minutes and dip the end of the pretzel rod into the chocolate. “Stir” to coat completely then sprinkle with the pearls & lay on wax paper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to let the candy set.Print
Autumn Candy Coated Pretzels
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 1/2 cup Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- Harvest Color Candy Pearls
- Heat Candy Chips in tall glass or cup by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with pearls.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.