Whether you home school your children or not, these 4th of July learning activities are a great way to keep your child entertained while educating them about Independence Day. We have rounded-up some free educational printables, some activities for developing fine motor skills (such as painting and pipe cleaner crafts), and even some fun games that you can play as a family.
All kids love to learn things that interest them and most importantly – things that they have fun learning. These 10 ideas are both fun and educational. It's a combination that can sometimes be hard to find. We've done all of the hard work for you – all you have to do is enjoy!
Each of these activities has the potential to become a great learning experience. Pick a themed book that goes along with them, or simply start discussing what Independence Day is all about. Your kids are sure to have a great time all while learning something new and (the best part) getting to spend time with you! So feel good about jotting down these activities or printing out their pages – they're here to help you and your child learn and have fun together!
- Statue of Liberty Art Activity / Carrots are Orange
- Firecracker Mouse Coloring Page / Animal Jr.
- 4th of July Educational Printable Set / 2 Teaching Mommies
- Patriotic Shaving Cream Fun / Totally Tots
- Independence Day Bingo Cards / DLTK
- 4th of July Pipe Cleaner Leis / All Free Holiday Crafts
- Fireworks Painting Project / Mind Games
- 4th of July Sidewalk Chalk / From Glitter to Gumdrops
- 4th of July Preschool & Kindergarten Printable Pack / Our Country Road
- Independence Day Printable Jigsaw Puzzle / DLTK
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.